Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for an Account Manager in our Toronto office.
This position requires excellent communication skills, both externally and within our organization. Our Account Managers are the backbone of our client services and a part of what sets Eyereturn apart. This role will report to our Sr. Director, Client Services and will work closely with multiple branches of our organization to deliver expert service and assistance to our key accounts.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Acting as the client’s day to day contact being accessible and knowledgeable about our suite of products
- Providing sales support & client services for key accounts
- Executing and monitoring campaigns from start to finish
- Collaborating with various departments to build a strong brand identity for Eyereturn products
- Managing the technical requirements necessary for custom solutions
- Creating custom follow-up reports and insights for clients
- Assisting in the creation of sales proposals, insertion orders, presentations and collateral
- Keeping clients informed of new product development and interested in existing products
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities through insight driven strategic approaches to current client business
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Experience with online client service or account management with a proven ability going above and beyond for client satisfaction
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field (preference for Bachelor of Arts - English, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations)
- Creative “out of the box” analytical thinking and problem solving, with the ability to anticipate client needs and suggest creative strategies on campaigns
- Strong Math and Marketing skills
- An energetic disposition that fits well with a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A powerful desire to learn and succeed
- Detail oriented and strong multitasking abilities in order to juggle multiple client demands
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, web analytics or work in online advertising – agency or publisher side
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising (experience and understanding of DSP’s and the RTB landscape)
- Print and outdoor media buying experience
- Previous sales experience
- Salesforce experience
- Jira experience
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2 minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Newly renovated, dog friendly offices
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Recognized as one of 2018’s Best Workplaces™ in Canada
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary advertising platform is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.