Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for a Technical Project Manager in our Toronto office.
The Technical Project Manager – reporting directly to the VP of Engineering Operations – will have an extraordinary opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, build products for top brands, and become a member of an elite technology team. You will be the Technical Project Manager for one of Eyereturn’s core product teams.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Working closely with the Product Owner and the development teams to advance the product using an Agile methodology on a disciplined sprint cycle
- Meeting with various internal and external customers to identify system requirements, documenting requirements and features, tracking project progress, determining phases and timelines, and testing/verifying that systems were developed according to requirements
- Agile methodologies including sprints, scrums, retrospectives and testing in a continuous integration and release environment
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 4 years of relevant, hands-on technical management experience; leading high performing development teams with at least 1 year+ as a Project Manager
- Hands-on experience working with the Agile development methodologies
- Self-motivation and both detail and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic software development environment
- A Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Development experience on large scale, high-volume systems
- Deep knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of fundamentals (e.g.: Data structures, web services, web applications)
- Responsibility, curiosity and self-motivation
- Strong knowledge of and interest in both front and back end web application architectures
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Java development experience
- Previous experience working for either a startup and / or software engineering company
- Ad Tech industry experience an asset
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2 minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Newly renovated, dog friendly offices
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary advertising platform is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience. Review our Tech Stack on stackshare.io, or read our Tech Stack blog post.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.