Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for a Social Media Analyst in our Toronto Office!
Reporting to the Manager of Programmatic Strategy, this is an extraordinary opportunity to work on exciting projects for big-name retail brands and be part of a booming industry.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a firm social media and analytical background in paid media with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering real ROI.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Strategizing and executing a variety of paid advertising campaigns for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Analyzing results and optimizing campaign performance to exceed client expectations and ultimately grow paid media budgets
- Building and targeting audiences by analyzing fan demographic data, Facebook insights, Affinity markets, 1st Party Data and more
- Identifying and leveraging new opportunities in the social media space and keeping yourself updated on best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards
- Ensuring implementation of proper tracking, attribution, as well as trouble shooting pixel issues with the appropriate social media account manager
- Working closely with account management and sales executives to make campaign strategy recommendations, while building strong relationships with the brands you manage campaigns for
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2+ years managing conversion-focused digital advertising campaigns with ROI-related KPIs
- Knowledge and expertise of the paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- High proficiency in Facebook’s Ad Manager and reporting platform
- Experience working on different campaign types, such as Collection campaigns, Product Feed campaigns, Dynamic Remarketing, Twitter Website Cards
- In depth understanding of pixel implementation, troubleshooting, building custom audiences and other use cases
- Strong Math and Marketing skills, capable of drawing insights from campaign reports
- Ability to effectively juggle diverse demands and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Experience working with the Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics platforms
- Experience with social listening
- A Facebook Blueprint certification
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2 minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Dog friendly office
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
Eyereturn improves the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary platform provides unified campaign control, empowering brands through consolidated attribution-based results in a single dashboard. Breaking free from walled gardens, Eyereturn has done away with layers of intermediaries, providing actionable data and insights across search, social and display campaigns. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, transparent, real-time decisions everywhere they connect with their audience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.