Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for a Digital Account Specialist in our Toronto office.
This position requires someone with a blend of both communication expertise and high-level analytical skills. This role will report to our Manager, Programmatic Strategy and will work closely with multiple branches of our organization to deliver expert service and assistance to our key accounts.
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Executing and monitoring campaigns to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
- Optimizing and analyzing campaign performance to ensure best performance
- Providing sales support & client services for key accounts
- Creating custom follow-up reports and insights for clients
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the inhouse DSP as well as Facebook, AdWords, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Keeping up to date with all essential strategies, platforms, technologies, and tools necessary to improve campaign results
- Managing the technical requirements necessary for custom solutions
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2+ years of experience in a programmatic environment working in the various platforms as well as communicating with clients (such as working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency or large web publisher).
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- University degree (preference for Economics or Statistics)
- Strong Math and Marketing skills, capable of drawing insights from campaign reports
- Ability to effectively juggle diverse demands and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to learn new tech tools and apps quickly
BONUS POINTS FOR US
- Experience with SQL
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords
- Fluency in French
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2-minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Newly renovated, dog friendly offices
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Recognized as one of 2018’s Best Workplaces™ in Canada
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
At Eyereturn we are constantly improving the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary advertising platform is built around the belief that outreach should be easy, transparent and rewarding for all. Based on this key objective, we’ve done away with overly complicated marketing platforms and layers of intermediaries. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, real-time decisions when and where they want to connect with their audience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.