Eyereturn has a full-time permanent position available for a Director of Performance Media in our Toronto office.
As a performance media expert, you have expertise in an array of addressable paid advertising strategies that utilizes tech based buying and optimization tools to positively affect our client’s ROI including search, display, social, mobile, local, commerce and video
You will drive thought leadership on campaign strategies, audience segmentation, data driven media plans, and will apply industry-leading technologies to deliver optimal program performance.
You will have ultimate accountability for the effectiveness of the entire Digital Marketing Analyst team.
YOU WILL WORK ON
Leadership & Management:
- Establish and encourage a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Motivate, lead, and manage internal analyst team, working collaboratively with other departments to drive programs that meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Conduct performance reviews and career path plans for direct reports.
- Encourage attendance in training programs to build and develop new skills and capabilities.
- Create standardize processes, best practices and set goals for optimization tools/techniques and campaign performance.
- Drive adoption of best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and behavioral correction
- Continuous focus on revenue retention, increasing product adoption and media spend.
- Monitor campaign performance goals and assist where required to ensure we are meeting client expectations.
- Partner with Director of Sales in developing key strategic approach for cross sell of media products and services to influential client decision makers.
- Interface with Account Executives and Account Managers to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, insights and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities.
- Understand and push the adoption of new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
- Act as ‘product owner’ for Eyereturn’s proprietary DSP platform
- Make feature recommendations that will create efficiencies, improver performance and drive platform adoption.
- Define features for technical development by detailing business requirements, creating wireframes and defining workflows.
- Participate in product planning meetings and prioritize feature and support tickets for development.
- Work with the development team as required to ensure the successful development, testing & launch of new features.
PERKS FOR YOU
- TTC accessible location, 2 minute walk from station
- Discounted TTC Passes and Gym Memberships
- Dog friendly office
- Continued education and student loan assistance
- Sponsored team events and lunches
- Comprehensive, employer-paid medical benefits
- RRSP matching
- Check our Careers Page for additional company info and benefits!
Eyereturn improves the way brands connect with their customers online. Our proprietary platform provides unified campaign control, empowering brands through consolidated attribution-based results in a single dashboard.
Breaking free from walled gardens, Eyereturn has done away with layers of intermediaries, providing actionable data and insights across search, social and display campaigns. The result is that our clients have the ability to make informed, transparent, real-time decisions everywhere they connect with their audience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eyereturn is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.